Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Hmm

As finals approach i wonder how much time I've wasted doing things I know I have developed as a procrastination technique. Never have I cleaned my room more diligently than when I have a six page paper due and three handouts to read, the task ahead I push to the back of my mind, and think to myself how lovely it would be to paint a picture of someone being productive. Perhaps I'll leave the book open in front of me, that counts as work right?

Supposing I actually do have a problem, I really have the worst time trying to overcome it. honestly though, who would expect that someone literally has physical aversions (head aches, anxiety, etc.) to truly being productive. I need to figure that one out, maybe i need a depresser so I don't freak out.

Anyways, my suite mate recently sent me a copy of Warcraft 3, and we have LAN parties in the lounge now, terrible idea to couple with my procrastination. I spent a solid 6 hours playing on monday night, a good way to break a person into something is to make their eyeballs dry out and their wrist cramp i suppose.... good job Blizzard.. so my productive world is gone, but who cares, I'm the Keeper of Light and my minions will wreck you, sir.

well... successfully a failure at life.

--That Guy

No comments: